Reciving Annoying Calls?

Monday, September 1, 2008

Patricia: "Hello Sr..
My Name is Patricia and I am from Master Card. You have being pre-approved for a US$15.000 limit international Credit Card. Do you want?"
You: "No. I am not interested, I already have my US$20.000 Vista international Credit Card"
Patricia "Ok Sr., but with our credit card you can save 0.000001% on each buy you made using our product"
You: "Thanks, but NO!"
END CALL


Next day:
Julie: "Hi, can I talk with Mr. (your name here)?"
You: "It's me. What do you want?"
Julie: "Hi Mr. (your name here). I am talking from Master Card. You have being pre-approved for a US$15.000 limit international Credit Card. Such a good offer, isn't it?"
(and blablabla)


Everyday, lots of people call and disturb us offering a variety of products or just to annoy us.

Let's fight telemarketers!
A very incredible website was found by me today and it is called "Annoying Callers"
If you are from United States you should visit this website and read news.
At Annoying Callers you will be able to search for user-submitted reports on any phone number that has been troubling you to find out who and why is calling people from that phone number.

It's such a innovation service!
Fun, important and easy to use.
Try know and please...
"Don't disturb!"

 
Theme designed by Web Hosting Geeks and Top WordPress Themes.
Modified by Templates Novo Blogger