No, neither a nurse nor a x-ray technician..

Monday, September 22, 2008

I wanna work with models, I am criative and wanna create my own style. Others must use what I want!

Ok, ok.. calm down! Sorry if the information I gave you on previous posts weren't right for you.
Now I have what you want! What about geting a degree on a fashion school?
Are you interested in fashion design? Fashion merchandising? Fashion retail? Fashioin-Schools.org has all you want.

What about a US$40.000 salary? You will not get up to a US$40.000 salary going to the fashion world. There are famous american universities listed in their website, such as The Art Institute, Westwood College, Brooks and the International Academy of Design and Technology. All universities available at Fashion-Schools.org has a complete description, so you can choose without error, the best school for you.
Go and start browsering. All info are available for free. You have nothing to lose, but have a US$40.000 day job waiting for you!
Time is now, boy
Time is now, girl!

 
Theme designed by Web Hosting Geeks and Top WordPress Themes.
Modified by Templates Novo Blogger